Planning Team's of 5-20 Educators Receive a 25% Discount (That's $74.25 per teacher!)
School-Wide of 21+ Educators Receive a 50% Discount (That's $49.50 per teacher!)
Go To creatomsetgo.com/professional-learning for More Information!
This course will help you, your grade level team or PLC to easily organize and create a project plan that incorporates all of the best practices of PBL without the guesswork using the CREATOMsetgo toolkit and Planning Guide. Join me for this self-paced 10 week course where we will use design thinking process, project management skills and PBL best-practices to build a project plan that you can use in your classroom this year.
Here is some of what we will cover in this course!
- Leveraging Design Thinking for Project Based Learning and STEAM
- Project Planning Hackathons to Conduct with your Team
- Engage Students in Building Habits of Mind and Competencies
- Incorporate Real-World End-Users and Experts into Projects
- Time Project Benchmarks and Assessments
To create a project plan that engages students in a 4-6 week authentic problem solving and learning experience that aligns with school standards, scope and sequence.
- Understand the design thinking approach to project-based learning and STEAM.
- Develop project planning and management skills.
- Apply group and peer to peer critique techniques for the refinement of project plans.
- Explore student engagement techniques and identify opportunities for student engagement throughout the project.
Receive $10 off CREATOMsetgo and the Planning Guide when you enroll in this course. Learn more about the toolkit here: https://www.creatomsetgo.com/
I work with teachers and administrators, from K-12 to higher ed, building and delivering deep project-based learning experiences that engage students while aligning to standards. I've presented at ISTE, FETC and MassCUE and worked with over 1000 teachers across the country on real-world projects using design thinking for STEM/STEAM, ELA, Arts and Social Studies. Join me on this 10 lesson adventure to use the CREATOMsetgo project planning tools to their fullest potential!
Check me out on LInkedIn Here: kathyfritzcreatombuilder
Check out my Twitter Here: @CREATOMbuilder
Check out my Facebook Page Here: https://www.facebook.com/CREATOMbuilder
StartClass 5 Planning Hackathon Part 1: Content Mapping and Driving Questions
StartAssignment: Class 5 Project Hackathon Step 1 and Step 2
StartClass 6 Planning Hackathon Part 2: Project and Activity Selection
StartAssignment Class 6: Project Hackathon Steps 3, 4 and 5
StartClass 7 : Project Hackathon Part 3: Project Proposal and Critiques
StartAssignment Class 7: Project Critique
StartAssignment Class 7: Project SWOT Analysis